Feb 14, 2022
Nicole Walters grew up in Washington, DC in a home where money was in seriously short supply. She was an ultra-poor kid in an alien world – eating brown-bag lunches (sometimes her only meal of the day) next to diplomat’s kids with meals prepped by butlers back at their mansions. She felt that gap and knew she needed to close it. The way she saw it, you either got your name on the side of a building or spent your life cleaning one – and she wasn’t going to settle for a mop. By the time she was just 28 years old, she’d already been a top-selling executive at Fortune 500s and was managing multibillion-dollar business relationships for an S&P International healthcare organization with a six-figure salary, first-class flights, and fancy hotels. But something didn’t feel quite right – her job was feeding her family but not her soul. She’d been running a side business all along and now began trying to use what she had learned in the corporate world to monetize her passion. As she did, she decided to share her journey on Periscope, and people tuned in and asked questions. As she passed on what she was learning, something clicked. She LOVED showing people how to get paid for their God-given skills and talents, and for the first time in a long time, she felt like she was living in her purpose. And she made money doing it!
So, she decided this was an opportunity she had to chase. She quit her job live on Periscope and committed to teaching others how to monetize their lives. Since then, she has grown her company into a multimillion-dollar business. And what’s even better is that she’s been able to help hundreds of incredible everyday entrepreneurs, from all walks of life, add commas to their bank account and live in their purpose.
NEXT STEPS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
1. Visit her website at nicolewalters.com
2. Listen to her podcast – The Nicole Walters Podcast.
3. Watch her on TV – She’s the Boss on USA
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS VIDEO:
– Everyday Entrepreneurs
– Number One Thing Holding Most Entrepreneurs Back Today
– Family Life on Camera
– Operating Your Purpose Past the Fear
– Make Your Leap
– Help Team Build Their Own Talents & Side Hustles
– How U Doin’
– Acknowledging How Hard Someone Worked
– Unruly Team Members
– She’s the Boss
– Bootstrap Entrepreneur
– Discovering Your Purpose
– Desire to Create Legacy by Creating Other Entrepreneurs Along the Way
– Dos & Don’ts of Entrepreneurship
– 1 Peter 4:10 – We Are All Given a God-given Gift and We Are Supposed to Use It to Glorify God (or Serve Others [For Non-Believers])
– How Do I Make an Impact?
– How Can I See My Business Differently – to Make a Lasting Impact
– Despise Not Small Beginnings
– How to Encourage Entrepreneur in Early Stages Who is Afraid They Don’t Have Resources to Bring Vision to Fruition
– Next in Pipeline
– Who is the Person Who Needs to Read It
– Final Thing to Share About Purpose
Hi, I'm Stephen Scoggins. After fighting from homelessness and depression to build multiple businesses employing hundreds of amazing people, I've learned a lot about what it really takes to overcome your limitations and build your dream life. Now, my goal is to help one million people get from where they are today, to where they want to be in life. To help with that, I'm releasing videos on this channel several times per week and posting regularly on social media. On this YouTube channel, I interview the world's foremost thought leaders on what it takes to master your life. I also have a library of free resources, downloadable eBooks, and personality tests to help you become the person you always wanted to be. Just check out my websites below!
MASTER YOUR LIFE WITH FREE RESOURCES:
My website: https://www.stephenscoggins.com
Free eBooks & Resources: https://www.stephenscoggins.com/resources
My Blog: https://stephenscoggins.com/blog/
Stuck to Unstoppable Podcast: https://stephenscoggins.com/stuck-to-unstoppable/
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: